On December 31st, 2019, the World Health Organization (WHO) reported an abnormal of viral pneumonia in Wuhan, China. The cause of this pneumonia was later found to be a novel coronavirus dubbed COVID-19, leading to a global pandemic of historic proportions. Later, on February 26th, 2020, the first U.S. confirmed case of non-travel associated COVID-19 was found in a California resident, with a second U.S. case of COVID-19 appearing two days later in the State of Washington.
- Cloud Gaming Can Bring Artificial Intelligence To The Doctor's Office
- APT Groups Target Firms Working on COVID-19 Vaccines
- Mayo Clinic sued over breach of patient health records
- Designing Telehealth For Seniors Means Designing For All
- Vodafone releases report on how 5G and IoT technology can transform healthcare
We strongly believe that only digital health can bring healthcare into the 21st century and make patients the point-of-care. Recently, I attended a virtual oncology congress as a speaker where one of …