We all are aware of the current situation when people went through a dangerous spread of the virus. This virus was unknown to experts for a very long time. To deal with the hardness of the situation, people took many precautions. The healthcare industry also went through a lot of changes. If you would compare the healthcare industry post-COVID-19 and pre COVID-19 then you would see the difference. More changes are expected for the coming year of 2021. We can clearly see that our old methods of treatment are no more effective. The diseases and virus spreads are much more powerful than the treatment arrangements in the world. Even the country with the most advanced medical field found it difficult to fight with COVID-19. All the healthcare sectors are trying to expand with all the latest technologies.
- Pueblo of Acoma: Healthcare in a Post-COVID World
- Cloud Gaming Can Bring Artificial Intelligence To The Doctor's Office
- APT Groups Target Firms Working on COVID-19 Vaccines
- Mayo Clinic sued over breach of patient health records
- Designing Telehealth For Seniors Means Designing For All