The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) offers emergency use authorizations (EUAs) for unapproved products or new uses for approved items in urgent situations where no suitable alternatives exist. Dozens of companies have sought and received EUAs for their testing kits that screen for SARS-CoV-2 — more commonly referred to as COVID-19 or the novel coronavirus.
- Bouncing Back Stronger: A Playbook for Reopening Medical Practices
- Insurer Guidewell Makes Progress on Da Vinci Use Cases
- Chronic Care Professional (CCP) Certification Program
- How Physicians Can Improve Patient Engagement Using Technology
- 3 Telemedicine Security and Compliance Best Practices
It is a grim irony that the greatest health crisis of our generation separated most Americans from their healthcare providers. During the early months of theCOVID-19 pandemic, most medical practices …