Florida-based company working with eClinicalWorks, other EHR vendors on FHIR-based payer data exchange.
Many provider and payer organizations are just beginning to figure out how they are going to comply with the CMS Interoperability and Patient Access final rule, including creating a patient access application programming interface (API). But Guidewell, the parent company of Florida Blue, got a head start on its API strategy two years ago by getting involved in HL7’s Da Vinci Project.
Read on hcinnovationgroup.com
- Chronic Care Professional (CCP) Certification Program
- How Physicians Can Improve Patient Engagement Using Technology
- 3 Telemedicine Security and Compliance Best Practices
- 5 Strategies to Ensure Patients Use Telehealth Long After the Pandemic
- How Providers Can Fine-Tune Their ‘Webside’ Manner in the Age of COVID-19