Theo Sergiou, a patient speaker and activist, says that although progress has been made in terms of empowering patients at an organizational level, there is room for improvement at an institutional level.
- During the pandemic, data sharing has proven to be a challenge. Here's how Healthfirst's HIE helped…
- Inova Health System latest hospital impacted by ransomware attack on software vendor
- American Society of Hematology Data Hub Develops COVID Registry
- What startups can learn when digital health companies fail
- Healthcare providers must all become digital companies
This wide variety of infection control strategies and measures has been documented and analysed by an international team of researchers (Desvars-Larrive et al. 2020), resulting in the creation of a structured open dataset called …