The ASH Research Collaborative, established in 2018 by the American Society of Hematology, has created a Data Hub technology platform that aggregates research-grade data on hematologic diseases. This spring, ASH stood up a COVID-19 Registry for Hematology that captures data on individuals who test positive for COVID-19 and have a hematologic condition or have experienced a post-COVID-19 hematologic complication.
- What startups can learn when digital health companies fail
- Healthcare providers must all become digital companies
- Heart attacks and strokes halved using pharmacist-led home blood pressure telemonitoring
- Telehealth helps one provider org overcome rural and pandemic challenges
- Medical electronic devices are facing a critical test
Hundreds of startups are trying to make it in a digital health market that is now flush with cash. But a breakthrough technology is not enough to succeed. Here are lessons that startup CEOs can learn from the digital health …