Before the COVID-19 pandemic, patient adoption of telehealth was viewed as one of the biggest challenges to widespread deployment. Now, patient and provider use of telehealth has skyrocketed, reaching levels industry experts couldn’t have projected.
- How One Health System is Transforming in Response to Covid-19
- Innovative Wearable Devices Enable Remote Patient Monitoring
- Challenges in Implementing Chronic Care Management for Medicare Reimbursement
- Implementing Chronic Care Management
- COVID-19’s Crushing Effects on Medical Practices, Some of Which Might Not Survive