An experimental test for the virus that causes COVID-19 can return results in 45 minutes. It uses only simple equipment and does not require a nasal swab.
Read on medicalnewstoday.com
- Half of PCPs Aware of Medicare Reimbursement for Chronic Care Management
- Early Impact Of CMS Expansion Of Medicare Telehealth During COVID-19
- Top Strategies for ACO Success
- Integrating Chronic Care and Business Strategies in the Safety net
- How can Chronic Disease Management Programmes Operate Across Care Settings and Providers?