The COVID-19 pandemic is demonstrating how the delivery and acceptance of digital health care is far more possible than ever perceived. In a matter of months, telemedicine as discussed for years has come to fruition with striking success.
- 3 ways hackers are exploiting COVID-19 to attack hospitals
- 4 Examples Of Merging Gaming & Digital Health
- Mental health: What role does sleep play?
- Experimental SARS-CoV-2 test works in 45 minutes
- Half of PCPs Aware of Medicare Reimbursement for Chronic Care Management