Here on The Medical Futurist site we often show snippets of the future we imagine for healthcare. In this vision that we often dub as a utopia, we envision healthcare to be invisible, seamless and preventive. COVID-19 brought us much closer to what we had foreseen (from telemed solutions and robots to A.I.), and these changes also made doctors feel the need to change. But, of course, it’s not as easy as that.
- New interoperability rulings push the needle on FHIR adoption
- Why AI fell short in slowing the spread of COVID-19
- Q&A: The importance of effective population health data management
- Tech's role in helping seniors overcome loneliness amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Here is how execs from Oscar Health, Intermountain and Cerner say the telehealth boom will change healthcare
Diameter Health President John D’Amore discusses the ONC and CMS rulings and the future of interoperability in the U.S. Read on healthcareitnews.com