As the world contends with the crisis caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, the healthcare industry is expected to see a significant drop in growth.
- NowRx, Medly Pharmacy land new funding as demand for digital pharmacies grows
- Moving the needle on telehealth
- Anthem, CloudMedx launch digital tool to help employers, public health officials track impact of …
- Telemedicine: Sharing records securely & quickly is vital during COVID-19 pandemic
- Telehealth can improve cancer care in rural areas
Digital pharmacy startups taking on industry giants CVS and Walgreens are securing sizable sums of money from investors. New York City-based Medly Pharmacy scored a $100 million series B funding round co-led by growth equity firm …