The owner of a telemedicine company and the operator of a durable medical equipment firm have pleaded guilty in connection with a nationwide telemedicine fraud conspiracy that federal prosecutors allege has racked up $480 million in fake Medicare and Medicaid billing. So far, 26 individuals have been charged in connection with the massive case.
- Frost & Sullivan analysis calls 2020 ‘an unforgiving but transformational year’ for healthcare
- NowRx, Medly Pharmacy land new funding as demand for digital pharmacies grows
- Moving the needle on telehealth
- Anthem, CloudMedx launch digital tool to help employers, public health officials track impact of …
- Telemedicine: Sharing records securely & quickly is vital during COVID-19 pandemic