May 31 to June 4, 2023
Santa Fe Community Convention Center, 201 West Marcy Street, Santa Fe, New Mexico, 87501, United States
- Identify prevention and treatment of altitude illness based on an understanding of the underlying physiology
- Recognize and properly manage frostbite in the field
- Identify and treat hypothermia in the field
- Identify fracture and dislocation in the wilderness
- Identify the pathophysiology, and treatment of heat-related illness
Primary care physicians, nurses, physician assistants, and other health care providers who might encounter patients in remote settings or who may treat patients that develop medical problems after visiting remote areas. No outside commercial support has been received for this activity.
Continue reading at ilderness-medicine.com
Connecting innovation decision makers to authoritative information, institutions, people and insights.
Medigy accurately delivers healthcare and technology information, news and insight from around the world.
Medigy surfaces the world's best crowdsourced health tech offerings with social interactions and peer reviews.
© 2023 Netspective Media LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Built on Jun 2, 2023 at 12:16pm