Hospital-based clinical pathways are important in providing proper care and achieving optimal patient outcomes. People with rare bleeding disorders may present to the hospital with bleeding that can be life- or limb-threatening if they do not receive proper clinical management in a timely manner. Example clinical pathways were developed, in collaboration with experts in hematology, emergency medicine, and clinical pharmacy, for those patients presenting to the hospital with a rare bleeding disorder. During this presentation, you will see an example of one of these pathways, its utility, and how it can be used in the hospital setting to manage a patient with a rare bleeding disorder. This is a Novo Nordisk-sponsored Webinar featuring Angela Karnes Kellum, PharmD.
INTERESTED IN THIS EVENT?
I spoke at
I helped product
I helped run
My company exhibited
My company spoke at
- Come back stronger from COVID-19: How to close care gaps with precision information delivery
- Life Itself with Dr. Sanjay Gupta and Marc Hodosh
- Applying the COSO ERM Framework to Compliance
- Build and Grow Your Physician and Leadership Team with Personality Style Assessments
- Business and Policy SIG Monthly Meeting April 2021 - ATA