Payers and providers are embracing common goals of automation, cooperation, and interoperability. Artificial intelligence can blend these elements into operational change to realize that vision.
This discussion will go beyond the hype of AI to showcase how real-time AI is being used in more than 200 hospitals across the nation, both to transform the process of utilization management and to act as a shared framework between payers and providers.
INTERESTED IN THIS EVENT?
I spoke at
I helped product
I helped run
My company exhibited
My company spoke at
- Remote identity proofing to support EPCS
- Our goal is zero harm in the OR
- Ensure your facility is compliant with 4 new amendments to steam sterilization practices
- Turning information into intelligence: How St. Joseph's command center hub maintained continuous capacity during the COVID crisis
- Go beyond RCM basics: Why the COO of a multispecialty physician group chose customization