The COVID-19 pandemic is shining a spotlight on the gaps in our inefficient fee-for-service system. Join this webinar to learn from industry partners and health care thought leaders as they discuss new strategies for succeeding in value-based care. Attendees will learn how a strong 340B and population health program can generate sustainable revenue streams, even during emergencies and times of uncertainty. Most Covered Entities are missing the majority of 340B referral claims, and more than 80% of these drug discounts go unclaimed. Using ACO data and new workflows, safety-net providers can more than double their 340B revenue.
For rural providers, there is a new risk-free ACO opportunity that can help transform primary care delivery and improve patient outcomes. Presenters will also discuss the fundamental pillars to building an effective team-based care model that generates new revenue and improves clinician satisfaction by reducing burnout.
INTERESTED IN THIS EVENT?
I spoke at
I helped product
I helped run
My company exhibited
My company spoke at
- The modern health plan: Automate sales and improve experiences with an industry cloud
- Uncovering the Unknown: Closing Post-Pandemic Privacy, Compliance & Security Loopholes
- Lessons learned from the COVID-19 vaccine deployment
- June Health IT + Revenue Cycle Management Virtual Forum
- Women's + Diversity Leadership Virtual Forum