This webinar tells the story of how one hospital's permanent operational command center hub supplied their temporary incident command center with the actionable intelligence to ensure "continuous capacity" during the pandemic.
Because an operational command center hub and spoke model was already in place, St. Joseph's entered the pandemic with a consistently high level of situational awareness and efficiency. Strong care coordination combined with a focus on the length of stay and discharge resulted in knowing how long every step in the patient's progression would take, and ultimately when they could expect to be discharged. In addition, adopting a new approach to prioritizing inpatient diagnostics meant discharges and transfers no longer had to wait for testing to be completed.
INTERESTED IN THIS EVENT?
I would like to attend
I submitted a speaking proposal
My company submitted a speaking proposal
I will be keynoting
I will be speaking at
My company will be speaking at
My company is exhibiting
I am helping produce
I am helping run
- Go beyond RCM basics: Why the COO of a multispecialty physician group chose customization
- Automation for healthcare: Using AI to extend your EHR data’s value
- How UMass Memorial Medical Center Tapped Analytics for Better Vaccine Management
- The Road to Recovery: How Health Systems Can Bring Back Patient Volumes, Recover Margins, and Increase Market Share in 2021
- 5 Patient-Centric Ways to Improve Self-Pay Revenue