With EHR adoption now widespread, leading health systems are turning to AI to glean insights from digital health records, and automation to translate these insights into action. Deployed effectively, these technologies have been proven to increase patient engagement, accelerate COVID vaccine deployment, and optimize the revenue cycle - all while reducing the cost of care.
Join Dr. Bob Wachter - Chair of Medicine at UCSF and author of New York Times bestseller The Digital Doctor: Hope, Hype, and Harm at the Dawn of Medicine’s Computer Age, alongside Dr. Muthu Alagappan, Medical Director at Notable Health, to learn tested strategies for using AI and automation to get the most out of your EHR data and thrive in the post-EHR era.
INTERESTED IN THIS EVENT?
I would like to attend
I submitted a speaking proposal
My company submitted a speaking proposal
I will be keynoting
I will be speaking at
My company will be speaking at
My company is exhibiting
I am helping produce
I am helping run
- How UMass Memorial Medical Center Tapped Analytics for Better Vaccine Management
- The Road to Recovery: How Health Systems Can Bring Back Patient Volumes, Recover Margins, and Increase Market Share in 2021
- 5 Patient-Centric Ways to Improve Self-Pay Revenue
- Take the Tedious Manual Work Out of Your Onboarding Process
- How Cedars-Sinai tapped change management principles to better inform surgical service line decisions