Cancer is the leading cause of death worldwide, and there were about 2.5 million people diagnosed with cancer in 2015 in the UK, which is estimated to rise to 4 million by 2030. As the disease has engulfed millions of lives globally till now, prevention and early detection are pre-requisite to stop this disease.
Till now, more than 200 types of cancer have been discovered. Cancer is classified based on the origin of tumor cells. Various biochemical, genetic, and environmental factors contribute to the development of cancer. It can be caused by genetic defects that are passed on generation to generation.
INTERESTED IN THIS EVENT?
I would like to attend
I submitted a speaking proposal
My company submitted a speaking proposal
I will be keynoting
I will be speaking at
My company will be speaking at
My company is exhibiting
I am helping produce
I am helping run
- International Conference meet on Cosmetic Surgery and Cosmetics
- Second International Conference on Clinical Research and Case Reports
- Eleventh Global Summit on Neuroscience and Neuroimmunology
- Tenth International Conference on Central Nervous System
- Global Experts Meet on Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery