The intention of the Cosmetic Surgery and Cosmetics conference is to establish cosmetics research works for people to understand how the latest treatment techniques get advanced and how the field has emerged in recent years.
There are currently 15.1 million cosmetic procedures performed in the United States in 2018. Cosmetic surgery continues to grow in popularity, with an increase of 3 percent over the previous year. For almost any part of the body, procedures are available, but choosing cosmetic surgery should not be taken lightly. Often the results are permanent; it is important to be sure of the decision.
INTERESTED IN THIS EVENT?
I spoke at
I helped product
I helped run
My company exhibited
My company spoke at
- Second International Conference on Clinical Research and Case Reports
- Eleventh Global Summit on Neuroscience and Neuroimmunology
- Tenth International Conference on Central Nervous System
- Global Experts Meet on Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery
- Third World Congress on Dermatology and Aesthetic Medicine