This meeting aims to develop our understanding of the potential of liquid biopsies.This includes to support early detection of cancer; as prognostic, pharmacodynamic and predictive biomarkers of treatment efficacy and resistance; and for patient monitoring, including of minimal residual disease for early identification of disease relapse.It will also explore how liquid biopsies can be incorporated in cancer patient management and how implementation of liquid biopsies can change clinical practice.
INTERESTED IN THIS EVENT?
I spoke at
I helped product
I helped run
My company exhibited
My company spoke at
- International Conference on Immunology & Immunotherapies
- 4th Open Innovation Summit
- Annual Summit on Oncology & Cancer
- 30th World Congress on Nursing
- 2020 Healthcare Enforcement Compliance Conference