This conference focuses on the requisite knowledge, skills, and abilities for any nurse who cares for persons with substance use, abuse, and addictions.Providing patient-centered care through prevention, screening, treatment and recovery services is best brought about when interdisciplinary teams work together to accomplish effective and successful patient care outcomes.Interdisciplinary collaboration utilizes the Institute Of Medicine’s core competencies of evidence-based practice, informatics, and quality assurance to promote positive lifestyle changes.Attendees will increase their skills and knowledge base for collaborative practice with healthcare colleagues to further patient-centered care for those with substance use disorders.
INTERESTED IN THIS EVENT?
I spoke at
I helped product
I helped run
My company exhibited
My company spoke at
- 7th International Conference on Hepatology
- 52nd Congress of the Societe Internationale d’Oncologie Pediatrique (SIOP) 2020
- 4th Microbiome: Regulatory, Quality Developments and Commercialization Summit
- 46th International Mental Health Nursing Conference
- 23rd Annual Congress of the Turkish Thoracic Society with International Participation