The 19th Biennial Meeting of The European Society of immunodeficiencies (ESID) will further the knowledge in the field of Primary Immunodeficiency (PID) by promoting the latest research, offer high-quality educational programs and foster indispensable cooperation among all those involved in the diagnosis, treatment and management of these diseases.ESID believes that every child, adolescent and adult born with a defective immune system has the right to benefit from both clinical and scientific knowledge.Therefore, our mission is to enable patients with primary immunodeficiency diseases to live their lives to its full potential by improving awareness, diagnosis, treatment, education and understanding of these diseases.
INTERESTED IN THIS EVENT?
I spoke at
I helped product
I helped run
My company exhibited
My company spoke at
- 48th Annual Meeting of the International Society for Pediatric Neurosurgery
- MedCity INVEST- Digital Health
- Progress, pitfalls and challenges in the management of portal hypertension -EASL Courses
- Effective Non Medical Prescribing In Cardiology
- The MASCC/ISOO Annual Meeting 2020