The Conference highlights the theme "A Novel Advancements in the Research and Treatement of Rare Diseases".A rare disease is a health condition that affects a small number of people compared with other prevalent diseases in the general population.They are characterized by a wide diversity of disorders and symptoms that differs not only from disease to disease but also from individual to individual patient suffering from the same disease.About 80% of these disorders have predictable genetic origins while the others are the result of infections, allergies, neurological related and environmental causes.A medicinal product developed for the treatment of a Rare Disease is an Orphan Drug.Under regular market environments the pharmaceutical industry has little attention in evolving and marketing products of Orphan Drugs proposed for only a small number of patients.
Read on rarediseases.insightconferences.com
INTERESTED IN THIS EVENT?
I spoke at
I helped product
I helped run
My company exhibited
My company spoke at
- European Summit on HIV, STD and STIs
- 8th World Summit on Allergy and Clinical Immunology
- 13th Global Summit on Immunology and Cell Biology
- 10th International Conference on Bacteriology and Infectious Diseases
- 2nd World Conference on Vaccine and Immunology