This conference focuses on the prevention and management of pressure ulcers including monitoring, reporting and improvement.
This stream will focus on sustainability of pressure ulcer prevention through the introduction consistent processes and practice to eliminate pressure ulcers, and managing them effectively if they do occur.The stream will consider the factors that increase the risk of pressure ulcer development and also look at a case study focusing on reducing pressure ulcers in older people living with frailty.
INTERESTED IN THIS EVENT?
I spoke at
I helped product
I helped run
My company exhibited
My company spoke at
- Saving Babies Lives: Reducing Still Birth
- Reducing & Managing Pressure Ulcers at the End of Life
- Cancer Survivorship Summit: Improving Outcomes for People Living with and Beyond Cancer
- International Conference on Clinical Pediatrics 2020
- Unmasked:The Impact of Covid-19 from the Black Male Perspective