ICS is a charity and multidisciplinary membership society for medical professionals concerned with treating incontinence.It aims to provide a forum for scientific discoveries and educational opportunities, as well as giving members the opportunity to network with colleagues from across the world.
It strives to improve the quality of life for people affected by urinary, bowel and pelvic floor disorders by advancing basic and clinical science through education, research, and advocacy; via our committees, education courses, the annual meeting, and much more.
The ICS Annual Meeting will bring together the most renowned international experts in the research and treatment of pelvic organs and pelvic floor dysfunctions, with particular regard to incontinence.
The meeting is multidisciplinary, connecting all professionals working in the field: urologists, gynaecologists, neurologists, physiotherapists, nurses, midwives and basic scientists.
INTERESTED IN THIS EVENT?
I spoke at
I helped product
I helped run
My company exhibited
My company spoke at
- 2ND INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON PEDIATRICS & CHILD CARE
- Annual Eastern Urology Group Meeting 2020
- Non Medical Prescribing in Cancer Care
- The 2020 HIMSS Global Health Conference & Exhibition
- Improving Access, Treatment and Support for People with a Diagnosis of Personality Disorder